Easter is just around the corner. That’s right—it’s nearly time to break out those pastels, chocolate bunnies, Easter egg hunts, and of course, your best Easter marketing slogans.
Did you know that Easter is also one of the highest-grossing commercial holidays, with an estimated $21 billion spent in 2022?
That’s a lot of eggs!
Whether or not you celebrate the holiday, a fun Easter marketing campaign can help you stand out from the crowd and attract new business.
Wondering how to market your business during Easter? Keep reading for our best clever, silly, and serious Easter marketing slogans that’ll help your business shine.
How to create a good Easter marketing slogan
As with any major holiday, it’s easy to fall into the trap of using generic phrases such as “Happy Easter” or “Have a happy Easter!”
While these phrases are nice, they don’t really say anything about your product or service.
The goal of holiday marketing is to connect with customers via what’s trending and encourage them to buy from you (or take an intended action). Here are some tips to get you started.
- Think about what your customers want. What do they need? What are their biggest problems? What would make them happy? Try to come up with something that will solve their problems while also being memorable and unique.
- Use puns or wordplay. Clever wordplay can make your slogan more memorable. For example: “Egg-citing deals for an eggstraordinary Easter!” or the favorite “Have a hoppy Easter with [product]!”
- Use words or phrases that create a sense of urgency. Use words like “now,” “only,” “limited,” “discount,” or “special offer” to motivate your customers to act immediately. For example: “Egg-citing news—we have a special offer for you this Easter” or “Easter is here! Time to celebrate with our exclusive deals.”
- Mention your unique selling point. Your slogan should reflect what sets you apart. For example: “Celebrate Easter in style with our one-of-a-kind Easter baskets.”
- Tie it into the holiday theme. Easter is all about renewal, rebirth, and new beginnings. Use this theme to your advantage. For example: “New season, new savings! Shop our Easter collection now!”
- Make it inspiring. You want people to be inspired by your slogan. Make them want to buy from you because they’re moved by your message. Use words that are positive and uplifting, like “successful,” “joy,” or “peace.”
Clever and catchy Easter marketing slogans
If you’re struggling to think of something original, check out our list of Easter slogans that’ll help you promote your marketing campaigns. We’ve also added a few Easter puns for good measure.
Easter slogans for sales
It’s no surprise brands spend a lot of time and money on marketing campaigns for Easter. If you’re also looking for some inspiration on how to use Easter as a promotional opportunity, then look no further than these Easter marketing slogans for sales.
This Easter campaign slogan uses alliteration, making it catchy and easy to remember. They’re also enticing their audience to make a purchase and invoking a sense of urgency with holiday discounts.
We love another clever slogan using Easter puns.
The alliteration in “Hip Hop Hooray!” adds a catchy rhythm to the slogan, while the term “Easter-Spring collection” highlights the seasonal relevance of the sale. The use of cute bunny emojis also reinforces the festive Easter theme.
Here are some more Easter puns and marketing slogans you can use in your campaigns.
- “Hop into Easter savings!”
- “Egg-citing deals this Easter.”
- “Don’t be a bunny, shop now.”
- “Crack open savings this Easter.”
- “Hoppy Easter from our family to yours.”
- “Get egg-cited for our Easter sale!”
- “Find your Easter Sunday style with us.”
- “Join our Easter egg hunt for unbeatable prices!”
- “Hippity hop into savings with our Easter deals.”
- “Spring into action and take advantage of our limited-time Easter offers today.”
- “Spring into savings with our Easter sale – everything you need to celebrate in style.”
- “Easter is sweeter with our egg-cellent discounts on [your product].”
- “Don’t be an egg-head – Shop our Easter collection for egg-citing deals!”
- “Hop, skip, and jump into our Easter sale for unbeatable prices on quality products.”
Easter marketing slogans referencing Easter traditions
Here are some Easter marketing slogan examples and ideas that tie into this holiday’s traditions.
Walmart’s Easter marketing slogan is great for several reasons. First, it uses a playful and punny phrase, “Keep the dinner table hoppin’,” that ties in with the Easter bunny theme. It’s also likely to appeal to families looking for a fun and festive Easter recipe.
Here’s another great example:
“Wondering how your Easter dinner is going to come together? You’ve come to the right place—no bunny does it better than us. Get all the ingredients you’ll need to make your 🐰🐣 day easy, fresh, & delicious.”
The clever play on words with the slogan “no bunny does it better than us” adds a playful touch to the message while also suggesting that Walmart is the go-to destination for Easter meal planning.
Here are some more Easter slogans that will help you infuse the traditional Easter spirit into your marketing campaigns.
- “Fill your basket with Easter treats.”
- “Easter eggstravaganza starts now!”
- “Easter brunch made easy with our products.”
- “Get ready for Easter with our spring collection.”
- “Easter baking made deliciously easy.”
- “Our Easter bunnies are busy, but we’ve still got time for a sale – 15% off selected items!”
- “Hunting for Easter deals? Look no further! Shop our Easter sale and hunt for the best deals.”
- “The Easter bunny may come and go, but the joy of Easter traditions lasts all year.”
- “Easter is more than just chocolate bunnies and colorful eggs – Celebrate the true meaning of Easter with us.”
- “Don’t be a chicken, celebrate Easter in style! Dress up in our Easter outfits and make memories.”
Easter slogans with an emphasis on spring
Easter is also a celebration of spring and renewal. If you don’t want to lean into the religious side of Easter, consider some of these Easter slogans that emphasize the spring season.
This slogan and campaign not only capture the excitement and joy of Easter but also highlight the beauty of the spring season. The pun “It’s Egg-citing” is catchy, while also referencing the most recognizable symbol of Easter–the egg.
Additionally, the slogan’s emphasis on “Shop More, Save More” incentivizes consumers, encouraging more purchases. Here are some more inspirations for Easter slogans tied to the spring season.
- “Spring is in the air, and so are the savings! Our Easter sale is the perfect time to stock up on everything you need for the season.”
- “Spring into Easter with new arrivals.”
- “Spring into savings this Easter.”
- “Spring into a new life with our Easter deals.”
- “New beginnings start with Easter.”
- “Bloom into savings this Easter season.”
- “Renew your home decor this Easter.”
- “Freshen up your wardrobe this Easter.”
- “Spring into action this Easter with our limited-time deals.”
- “Spring showers bring Easter flowers and great deals too.”
- “As the flowers bloom, so do our Easter deals.”
Egg-ceptional Easter slogans with CTAs
Another way to increase your Easter sales is to use slogans that incorporate calls-to-action (CTAs) that urge your customers to act fast and take advantage of your offers.
These slogans should be catchy, concise, and relevant to your products or services. They should also create a sense of urgency, exclusivity, or value that compels your customers to make quick decisions.
Here are some examples of Easter CTAs-based slogans that can drive sales and conversions.
- “Don’t let this Easter opportunity hop away–shop now!”
- “Shop now for Easter savings.”
- “Don’t miss out on our Easter deals.”
- “Celebrate Easter with us.”
- “Get ready for an eggstravaganza!”
- “Get into the Easter spirit with our products.”
- “Start your Easter shopping today!”
- “Hunting for Easter savings? Look no further!”
- “Hop, skip, and jump into Easter with our products.”
- “Easter is just around the corner–stock up on goodies now.”
- “Celebrate Easter with our sweet treats and delicious eats.”
- “Spring into action and snag our Easter discounts.”
- “Don’t miss out on our Easter sale–crack open the savings.”
- “Crack open the savings this Easter with us!”
Easter is a Christian festival, but people of many different faiths celebrate it. That said, it’s a good idea to keep your marketing relevant to Christians—if they’re your target audience.
This can help you express your faith and values as a business and show respect for the significance of Easter as a way to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
These slogans should be respectful, inspirational, and relevant to your ecommerce products or services. They should also reflect the message of hope, love, and resurrection that Easter represents.
Here are some examples of catchy Easter slogans based on religious themes.
- “Easter is all about hope, but it’s also about chocolate.”
- “Celebrate the Resurrection with us this Easter.”
- “He has Risen! Share the joy with our religious Easter gifts.”
- “Renew your faith and your home with our Easter decor.”
- “The gift of eternal life–Happy Easter!”
- “Easter blessings to you and your loved ones.”
- “Let the hope of Easter inspire you all year round.”
- “Find peace and comfort in our religious Easter products.”
- “Easter is a time for reflection and renewal – honor it with us.”
Stand out with eggcellent Easter marketing slogans
From sales-focused taglines and Easter messages to CTAs that encourage action, we covered a range of approaches to help you connect with your audience. These Easter day slogans are perfect for every marketing strategy, regardless of your chosen channel.
Whether you choose to playfully reference egg hunts and baskets or emphasize the deeper meanings of the holiday, the most effective Easter marketing slogans resonate with your target audience and encourage them to take action.
Experiment with different approaches this Easter holiday, test out different slogans, and, most importantly, have fun with them. Have a hoppy Easter, and may your marketing campaign be as sweet as a basket full of chocolate eggs!
34 Clever & Catchy Holiday Marketing Slogans to Make Campaigns Bright (+Examples!)
15 Black Friday Promotion Ideas to Drive Sales Fast
38 Thanksgiving Social Media Posts, Hashtags & Marketing Ideas to Gobble Up Results
40 Perfectly Prepared Thanksgiving Slogans (+Ideas to Use Them)
36 Enchanting Halloween Marketing Slogans (+Ideas to Treat Your Customers!)