For businesses looking to grow, March is an exciting time to promote your products or services. What better way to do so than with some festive St. Patrick’s Day marketing? Today we’re giving you the tools you need to bring a positive pop to your March marketing with this complete list of catchy St. Patrick’s Day phrases and slogans. After this post, you’ll have answers to all your questions about promoting your business for St. Patrick’s Day.
Follow this post to the end of the rainbow and gain a pot of gold for your business!
Table of contents
- Catchy St. Patrick’s Day phrases for any business
- St. Patrick’s Day slogans for services
- Catchy St. Patrick’s Day slogans for sales
- Funny St. Patrick’s Day phrases
- Catchy St. Patrick’s Day phrases from pop culture
- Even more St. Patrick’s Day slogans
- St. Patrick’s Day word list
Catchy St. Patrick’s Day phrases for any business
- Irish you were here
- 🍀Top of the mornin’ to you
- Get your green on💚
- Irish you a Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Cheers to the Irish
- May every petal on the shamrock bring you joy and good luck
- Feeling lucky?
- We’re shamrockin’ our green today
- Find us at the end of the rainbow (or around the corner on Summer Street)
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day from [Your Business Name]
🍀 It’s your lucky day… Download our March social media calendar for copy-and-paste social posts for (almost) every day of the month!
St. Patrick’s Day slogans for services
If you’re looking to market your home services business, foster awareness for your local salon, boost your healthcare business, or promote any type of service in between, try these St. Patrick’s Day phrases:
- Get your lucky charm on with us!
- Let us charm you at your next appointment
- Today is a lucky day to book😇
- Need assistance? You’re in luck!
- Book today to uncover your pot of gold tomorrow!
- Try your luck with us! Make your reservation now
🕑 Maximize the number of appointments you can manage during St. Patrick’s Day using our scheduling solutions.
Catchy St. Patrick’s Day slogans for sales
For businesses that need to increase sales this season, these St. Patrick’s Day phrases for sales should do the trick:
- Save some green at our St. Patrick’s Day sale💸
- The luck of the Irish brought you these new low prices
- Sales are at the end of this rainbow!
- Lucky for you our prices have dropped
- It’s your lucky day! We lowered our prices
- Don’t miss out on these prices or you’ll be green with envy
- Deals hotter than a boiled potato🥔
- With these deals, you’ll feel like you’ve struck gold!
Funny St. Patrick’s Day phrases
91% of consumers prefer for businesses to embrace humor in their marketing, so make a laugh splash with these funny St. Patrick’s Day phrases:
- The paddy don’t start ‘til I walk in
- Here to paddy🎉
- Time to sham-rock and roll
- Let’s get shamrocked!
- Don’t worry, beer happy🍻
- What a brew-tiful day!
- Time to paddy
- Kiss me, I’m Irish
- Irish today, hungover tomorrow
- It ain’t over ‘till it’s clover
🗓 Want marketing ideas, tips, and more for every month of the year? Check out our free 2024 marketing calendar!
Catchy St. Patrick’s Day phrases from pop culture
If you want to source inspiration from others, try using these St. Patrick’s Day quotes across your marketing channels:
- “Whether it’s St. Patrick’s Day or not, everyone has a little luck o’ the Irish in them.” – Laura Sommers
- “Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me.” – Colin Farrell
- “Ireland is a land of poets and legends, of dreamers and rebels.” – Nora Roberts
- “The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.” – Barbara Sher
- “I will tell you, my body immediately responds to being in Ireland because every single cell in my body says yes.” – Conan O’Brien
- “Luck is not chance, it’s toil. Fortune’s expensive smile is earned.” – Emily Dickinson
- “May you have all the happiness and luck that life can hold—and at the end of your rainbows may you find a pot of gold.” – Old Irish Blessing
- “You’ve got to try your luck at least once a day, because you could be going around lucky all day and not even know it.” – Jimmy Dean
- “Never iron a four-leaf clover because you don’t want to press your luck.” – Unknown
- “Luck is believing you’re lucky.” – Tennessee Williams
- “When it comes to luck, you make your own.” – Bruce Springsteen
- “You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from.” – Cormac McCarthy
Even more St. Patrick’s Day slogans
Looking for even more ideas for your St. Patrick’s Day marketing? We’ve got you covered:
- Green giveaway🤑
- Luckier than a four-leaf clover
- Lucky like a four-leaf clover
- Richer than a pot of gold
- Don’t wait! Enter our sweepstakes now for a chance to win a lucky charm
- Corned beef, cabbage, and…
- Join our email list for shamrockin’ rewards
🌱 Uncover more ways to grow your business this March with our free, easy-to-use growth strategy template.
Catchy St. Patrick’s Day words to use in your slogans and phrases
If you feel ready to create your own catchy St. Patrick’s Day phrase, try incorporating words like these below:
- Pot of gold
- Corned beef
Find these catchy St. Patrick’s Day phrases at the end of your business’s rainbow
Every great marketing campaign starts with a catchy phrase. Take your March marketing calendar plans to the next level by trying out a few of these fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day phrases. If you’re struggling to bring these phrases to life in your marketing, see how our marketing solutions can help you have your best St. Patrick’s Day yet!
More March (and St. Patrick’s Day) marketing resources: