Ah, spring. The temps are rising, flowers are blooming, and you can actually see the sun past 5 p.m. It’s a good season. And with a new season comes a new need for some seasonal Instagram captions that can keep you relevant and keep your audience engaged.
We’re sharing 52 spring Instagram captions broken down by:
- Cute captions to use all spring (which runs March 20-June 21)
- Spring break captions
- First Day of Spring Instagram captions
- Spring Forward captions
- April Insta captions
- May Instagram captions
- June Instagram captions
Tips for your spring Instagram captions
Before we hop into our very cute spring Instagram captions and ideas, we wanted to share a few tips to keep in mind as you determine what to post on Instagram this season.
Use spring Instagram hashtags
Hashtags give you a way to categorize your posts and help audiences find you. Users will see these posts when they search for a specific hashtag, so it’s definitely worth adding them to your posts.
Here are the top spring hashtags to use:
Get into video
Your Instagram caption is only as good as your Instagram post. After all, Instagram is all about the visuals, and while your caption is extremely important, it’s really just there to complement your post. While images are always great, this spring season, try testing some video posts to see how they perform. You could get into Instagram reels, post behind-the-scenes videos of your team, or post a video of someone on your team answering frequently asked questions.
You don’t have to get super fancy—you can simply use a smartphone to film something quickly and then upload it right to Instagram.
Related: Get ideas for what to post on Instagram here.
Make your Instagram captions more accessible
As a business, it’s important to care about diversity and inclusion. One way to be more inclusive with your Instagram account is to include descriptive text in your captions. You can also add alt text to your Instagram posts to make your account even more accessible for visually impaired users. Adding alt text allows those using screen readers to have your caption read to aloud.
To add alt text to Instagram posts, navigate down to Advanced Settings > Write Alt Text. From there, you’ll write your alt text and then tap Done.
Cute spring Instagram captions
Looking for some general (and adorable!) spring Instagram captions? We’ve got you covered:
- Spring is in the air! Can you smell it 👃
- We’ve got some spring in our step 👣
- Happiness blooms from within.
- Let your dreams blossom 🌸
- Oopsie daisy 🌼 Hope you didn’t forget about our spring sale!
- Be our best buds forever? 🌷
- Sunshine is the best medicine ☀️
- Our customers are our sunshine on a cloudy day ⛅️
- Your forecast: Partly sunny with a chance of fab ✨
- Always take time to stop and smell the roses.
- This isn’t just a #springfling! We’re committed to our customers.
- Taking it easy and breezy
Not sure how to use Canva to personalize our templates? We created a guide for how to use Canva in a few simple steps (with a video tutorial!) here.
Spring break Instagram captions
Spring break is an exciting time for students, their parents, and teachers. Even if you’re not getting in on the spring break fun, you can still participate with these spring break Instagram captions.
- Don’t spring break our heart 💔 Come in to see us this week! #springbreak
- We’re running some amazing spring break specials! Don’t miss them.
- We’re on spring break, too! Our hours have changed this week—check them out above. We’ll be back on our regular schedule next week 😃
- Need a spring break? We’ve got just the thing 👀
- Spring break is coming up! Are you going anywhere fun? Let us know in the comments so we can live vicariously through you!
- Spring break can mean leaving your pets behind. Get our tips to prep your pets for boarding or pet-sitting at the link in bio 🐶🐱
- Not sure what to pack for spring break? We’ve created a checklist of the essentials you shouldn’t forget ✅
- Leaving your home behind while you’re on spring break? We created a checklist of tips to prep your home for vacation 🏡
- Where’s your favorite spring break destination? Let us know in the comments for a chance to win a travel gift card to your favorite airline!
- It might be spring break, but we’re working hard on your orders! Give us a call to place yours today 📞
First day of spring Instagram captions
The first day of spring is an exciting time! Get in on the excitement by trying these spring Instagram captions.
- Spring is the perfect time for new beginnings! What are you looking forward to this season?
- Seasons change, and so do we. What’s something you want to change this spring?
- A new season means a new opportunity to crush your goals 💪
- Happy First Day of Spring!
- We ❤️ spring! What’s your favorite season? Let us know in the comments!
- The first day of spring means the first day of our seasonal specials! Come in to try them out.
- We have so much to look forward to this season! Check out our calendar of spring events at the link in our bio 🔗
- We’re so excited for all the spring events coming up! Check out a few of our favorites.
- “Nothing ever seems impossible in spring, you know.” – L.M. Montgomery
- “You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot keep spring from coming.” – Pablo Neruda
Here are some more cute Instagram captions for spring you might like.
Spring forward Instagram captions
Technically, Daylight Savings time began before spring started, but we’re including it here because it’s basically the unofficial start of spring.
- Don’t forget to set those clocks ahead an hour as we Spring Forward tomorrow!
- Are you team #daylightsavings or team #leavemyclockalone? We personally love the extra hour of sun ☀️
- The Mondayest Monday: The Monday after we #springforward 🥱
- Do not disturb: Reclaiming our lost hour 😴
- Who’s to blame for #springforward? Some say it’s Benjamin Franklin. Others say it’s due to the agriculture industry. Either way, we’re tired!
Related: Get more spring marketing ideas to try all season long.
Instagram captions for Spring–by month
Want to make your spring Instagram captions even more specific? We’ve got monthly ideas for you here!
April Instagram captions
Try these April Instagram captions to keep things fresh all month long.
- No foolin’ here: Don’t miss our huge April sale!
- April showers bring May flowers
- Rain, rain go away ☔️
- “I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day.” —The Temptations
- It’s gonna be May (even better when accompanied by a picture of Justin Timberlake from N*SYNC)
Discover even more April social media ideas here!
May Instagram captions
May has a lot going on: You’ve got Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, and more. Here are some May Instagram captions to try.
- May the Fourth be with you #maythefourth
- We’re celebrating #Cincodemayo in style! Join us!
- Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers and mother figures in our lives #mothersday (Get more Happy Mother’s Day social media post ideas here!)
- Memorial Day is coming up! How will you be celebrating? #memorialday
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” #inspiration
Get more May social media ideas here.
June Instagram captions
June may feel like summer, but spring actually runs through June 21 this year! Use these June Instagram captions to keep your posts fresh.
- School’s out for summer! What are your plans for this summer break?
- Happy Father’s Day to all the special fathers and father figures in our lives #fathersday
- We’re counting down the days until summer ☀️
- Ready to hit the pool or the beach? Check out our sun safety tips!
- Goodbye, spring! Hello, summer!
(PS: After working so hard to build your business on Instagram, make sure to protect your account from hackers! We share how to do it right here.)
Spring into Instagram success
With the right social media marketing strategy, which includes the right spring Instagram captions, you can keep your audience engaged and excited all season long. Try these Instagram captions for spring, along with our Canva templates (there are 25 total!), to make planning your social calendar easy as pie.
Looking for more seasonal Instagram caption ideas? We’ve got you covered: